Winning Prix St. Georges- debut of Ferdeaux and Hans Peter Minderhoud with 74.12%
What a strong beginning of 2019 for our young top stallion Ferdeaux and his father Bordeaux. Ferdeaux produced three sons selected for the KWPN Performance test.
- Lacrosse RS2 (x San Remo) bred and owned by RS2 Dressage, Horst BV designated, and chosen for Champion Inspection.
- Lardeaux (x Wynton), a powerful mover bred by John Deenen and owned by Nico Witte and Paardencentrum from Dalhoeve.
- Lord Vrijnesse (x Sandro Hit) bred by Sander de Blaauw and owned by Margreet Prosman.
The offspring from Ferdeaux have stood out throughout the year. During the young horse classes, IBOP and mare tests, Pavo Cup and KWPN Stallion Competition. The year ended very successfully at the KWPN pre-selection with five designated sons for the Stallion Inspection in Den Bosch.
- Winner with 72.96% and entry to Jumping Amsterdam
- Winner Light Tour debut with 70.34% in De Mortel
- World Championship Ermelo high classification for 7-year old Dressage horses
- During selection at World Cup Ermelo, highest placed horse in the last round
A super breeding year for Ferdeaux: 2 sons KWPN approved, Jerveaux and Jarville. In addition, mare Jindy National became 6th in the Koninginnenrubriek of the 3-year-old mares.
Ferdeaux made a very good impression with his sons during the first viewing of the KWPN Stallion Show. Of the nine Ferdeaux sons, no fewer than five were invited to the 2nd viewing in Den Bosch. Ferdeaux seems to be strongly inherited and with his sons the canter was almost without exception a strong point. Our stallion Jackpot (mv. Metall) is a real eye-catcher.
Ferdeaux himself has interesting bloodlines. His mother, a competition mare Part Two, has produced four Prix St. Georges horses.
- U- Two and Winne-Two by Goodtimes
- Double Trouble Two by Jazz
- Ferdeaux by Bordeaux
G. van Esterik
4051 CB Ochten
- 1.72 m
- Approved for
- Service fee
- € 250,-
- Studfee pregnant
- € 1.000,-
- Studfee total
- € 1.250,-
- Sperm available
- Additional info
Houding en balans: 8.5
Rijdbaarheid en instelling: 8.5
Aanleg als dressuurpaard: 8.5
Winner KWPN / KNHS stallion competition class M 2015/2016