Zeer succesvol in de Lichte Tour
Ferdeaux: een parel voor de sport en fokkerij!
2019--What a strong beginning of 2019 for our young top stallion Ferdeaux and his father Bordeaux. Ferdeaux produced three sons selected for the KWPN Performance test.
- Lacrosse RS2 (x San Remo) bred and owned by RS2 Dressage, Horst BV designated, and chosen for Champion Inspection.
- Lardeaux (x Wynton), a powerful mover bred by John Deenen and owned by Nico Witte and Paardencentrum from Dalhoeve.
- Lord Vrijnesse (x Sandro Hit) bred by Sander de Blaauw and owned by Margreet Prosman.
2018--Several Ferdeaux mares placed in the top group for several central inspections this summer. In addition, several Ferdeaux mares were approved with nice scores during their IBOP or EPTM tests. Five sons were designated for the Stallion Inspection in Den Bosch.
2017—Ferdeaux competed successfully all year.
- Winner with 72.96% and entry to Jumping Amsterdam
- Winner Light Tour debut with 70.34% in De Mortel
- World Championship Ermelo high classification for 7-year old Dressage horses
- During selection at World Cup Ermelo, highest placed horse in the last round
Ferdeaux also produced two that the KWPN approved in 2017—Jerveaux and Jarville. His daughter Jindy earned 6th place at the Queen’s show for 3-year old mares.
Ferdeaux himself has interesting bloodlines. His mother, a competition mare Part Two, has produced four Prix St. Georges horses.
- U- Two and Winne-Two by Goodtimes
- Double Trouble Two by Jazz
- Ferdeaux by Bordeaux
Mr. G. van Esterik
4051 CB Ochten
G. van Esterik
4051 CB Ochten
- 1.72 m
- Approved for
- Service fee
- € 250,-
- Studfee pregnant
- € 1.000,-
- Studfee total
- € 1.250,-
- Sperm available
- Vers / Diepvries
- Additional info
Houding en balans: 8.5
Rijdbaarheid en instelling: 8.5
Aanleg als dressuurpaard: 8.5
Winnaar KWPN/KNHS hengstencompetitie klasse M 2015/2016